Before the new story starts, I thought I ought to go over a few things, especially since we have so many new readers joining us this time around. I particularly want to address what you can expect here. This way, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you ever start reading.
You can expect the following things at this blog:
- At least 2 posts a day. Sometimes more, depending on my muse and my schedule. I post 6 days a week Monday – Saturday.
- Insider features (i.e. spoilers, story behind the story, insights & tidbits, little known facts/discoveries).
- Audio and visual effects that enhance the story. I also provide links to articles that may add value to your life.
- Direct feedback from author. I make a habit of responding to EVERY reader.
- Friendly readers who know how to agree to disagree even when things get really heated on the blog.
- Reader feedback that is honest and frank. Since I don’t want to censor anyone, I ask that you censor yourselves. We have readers from all backgrounds, cultures, and faiths joining in and I want everyone to feel comfortable reading the story and the associated comments. So if/when you’re really incensed with a character or with the story itself, do us all a favor and use symbols to express those choice words instead. Trust me, we’ll ALL know what you’re talking about anyway and your comments won’t be off-putting due to your choice of words.
- At least 20 FREE chapters of the current story. There may be more depending on the length of the story.
- Sufficient advance notice on when the free portion of the story will be ending.
Because many newbies may not be familiar with my paid blog (VOD blog), which is where the story goes after the free portion is over, here are the basic details:
- The VOD blog stands for View-on-Demand blog. Much like a cable company amenity, this is where you pay a set fee to view some form of entertainment. In the case of my interactive online stories, you pay ($8) to view the remainder of the current tale.
- To gain access to the VOD blog, just click on the link below:
- You can pay to access the VOD blog in advance, wait until it’s time for the story to switchover, or pay after the switchover. It’s up to you.
- After paying, you will receive instructions on how to access the VOD blog and your email will be added to the approved list so that you can access it any time for the duration of the current story.
- Once you’re on the VOD blog, you will receive ALL of the same features/perks as the free blog, but with a few extras. The extras are listed below:
~ Commercial free (no ads or specials promos).
~ Author secrets (things I usually only tell my closest friends).
~ Free copy of full E-book when the current story is over.
If you have any questions about anything I mentioned above, just leave a comment here or email me at: email@example.com.
See y’all on Monday!