In another suite across town at a cheaper hotel, Murray Underwood, the private investigator who’d followed Aurelia from the states hung up the phone with a tired sigh. He’d just had the last of four intense conversations with his current clientele. Client #1 was overjoyed about Aurelia’s nuptials. Client #2 was relieved because as the wife of a wealthy man, Aurelia now posed no financial threat to him. Thus he could devote his remaining funds to his physical and financial recoveries. Client #3 was sad and disappointed that Aurelia was off the dating market. Yet he saw her marriage as a clear sign for him to just step aside. Client #4 was piping hot mad about those nuptials. He even planned to physically stop the wedding, but was delayed in London due to the bad weather currently swirling in the Atlantic Ocean . The end result was the same for Murray – loss of income. Only Client #1 felt the need to keep the P.I. on retainer for future updates about Aurelia’s life, but still o...
Going back to write more...
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!! I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!
ReplyDeleteGirrrl! I was liken dat scene! The way he came in to catch her and everything! Then.... Topaz! Grrrr! Talk about bad timing!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!! waiting, waiting, waiting....:-)
ReplyDeletePrina I luv ya but you're killing me with these cliffhangers...lol...Come back soon cause I can't wait for this showdown.
ReplyDeleteROFL...I just saw that Blankman video for the first time and it was hilarious...Is Ceasar gonna act like Blankman when Bree kiss him???...Where do u find this stuff???...lol
ReplyDeleteAnn: Thanks for hanging in there with me tonight.
ReplyDeleteComm/Girl: I'm glad you like that scene so much. Topaz did have bad timing...but it was deliberate (spoiler).
Subrina: I hope the showdown is to your liking. As for where I find this stuff, (grin) everywhere. I'm always researching something, on or offline. It's a hobby of mine. Tee-hee.
I can literally feel their attraction myself, hahahahahahah!!!
ReplyDeleteah oh FIREWORKS ARE ABOUT TO START!
Subrina: I forgot to add that my son sparked that Blankman idea in me. After sharing a funny joke that he heard at work about how one man reacted to a woman, I decided to use a Blankman reference in this story for comic relief.
ReplyDeleteDammit Topaz, go away - we were having a moment here!...Awww I hope Sabrina doesnt bite Caesar's head off because of this misunderstanding and gives him a chance to explain *bites nails* oooh, I hope soo
ReplyDeleteI should have know Suprina Frazier was going to light this scene up! I can NOT wait to read what happen next. I was all in like watching a movie and then BAM there was Topaz! I coulda reached out and slapped her myself for interrupting that moment!
ReplyDeleteGonna keep on reading, I know it gets better.
Kim: Yes, that's exactly what I wanted you to do - feel their attraction. :)
ReplyDeleteSerenity: LOL! Don't worry. I'll get rid of Topaz for you...for everybody.
Latrice: I did my best, girl. Yes, by all means, keep reading.
girl i need a cold of ice water to cool down as soon i feel the ice tray right back up lol. dam that man know how to treated a woman and why didn nut case ex had to come back lol. thanks for the updated.
ReplyDeleteAnon: Gone get your ice water, girl. LOL!!!
ReplyDelete