Saturday, November 22, 2014

Author Note - What do you think?

As the demands of my day job are increasing and the work hours are changing, I find myself struggling to stay on schedule with my LIVE story during the week. So far I've been able to post consistently on the days I promised (Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays), but some days I'm late putting posts up. I don't like that and you all deserve better than that.

In order to seek a better work/life balance so that my writing and writing obligations don't suffer, I'm thinking about changing the posting days to the weekends - Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Especially since most of my readers have hectic schedules too and usually only read on the weekends anyway.

~ What do y'all think?
~ And if the majority agree with this change, I will implement it the first week of December 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment