What is the VOD Blog?
It is Suprina's private access blog, where she features the second half of her LIVE stories both inspirational and mainstream. VOD stands for View-on-Demand. This blog is a literary equivalent of cable television’s PPV and In-Demand services.
How much is the access fee?
The access fee is $8.00 (USD). It is a one-time fee per story. Meaning, you won't have to pay every time you log in to view the CURRENT story. However, once that story is over, everything is reset and erased. Which means another access fee will be required to view the NEXT story.
To obtain access to the VOD Blog, follow the link below:
On occasion the author will run a 2-for-1 special on the VOD Blog. This includes 2 LIVE stories for the price of 1. At the end of the LIVE stories, readers get to choose which E-book they want a copy of. They can only choose 1, but the choice can be made at any time. No returns or exchanges will be made once the E-book is sent out.
What can readers expect when subscribing to a VOD Blog story?
Readers can expect the following:
- One-time access fee (per story).
- Any time viewing while the current story is LIVE.
- Minimum of 2 posts by author on predetermined posting days (usually Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays).
- Commercial free (no ads or promos).
- Insider features (i.e. spoilers, story behind the story, insights & tidbits).
- Free copy of E-book when story is over.
- Direct feedback from author.
- Author secrets (which are not featured during the free portion of each story).