Saturday, September 13, 2014

LIVE Stories Are Here!

Are y’all ready for another LIVE story? I sure am. So much so that this time around, I’m running a 2-for-1 special on the VOD Blog. 

This special includes 2 LIVE stories for the price of 1. To find out more about this special, please read the following VOD Blog FAQs post below:

http://storiesbymichelledodson.blogspot.com/2014/09/vod-blog-faqs.html

The 1st story will be LOVING CONTRASTS - An edgy inspirational novella that I revamped from my earlier collection and will release in time for the Christmas holidays.

The 2nd story will be COUNTRY GAL GONE WILD - A mainstream, full-length novel that I will release in early 2015.


Posting days will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I will try to post early in the morning or late at night out of consideration for my day job.

Without further ado, the cover and blurb for LOVING CONTRASTS can be found in the next post. The Cast of Characters and the beginning chapters will follow. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave comments!

Suprina/Mi’Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment