Friday, January 9, 2009

M.I.L.F. - Chapter 3

Bettina

Tiger was the first person I thought to call when the police came to the house to tell me that Clef had been shot at a local teen club that he regularly DJ’d at. I didn’t call my mother or any of my siblings. I didn’t even call Minton, the guy I was currently dating.

I called Tiger. Perhaps I thought of him because his grandfather had come outside to investigate why the police was at my house and he had on one of Tiger’s old high school jerseys.

Who knows?

What I do know is that I felt so much better the moment I heard Tiger’s deep, comforting voice come on the line. When he mentioned that he was going to take an hour flight instead of driving those two and a half hours back home, I just knew everything was somehow going to be all right.

Everything was all right.

Clef had been shot in the stomach and though the surgery to repair his intestines had been nerve-wrecking for us and long for him, my son was going to survive. I sagged against Tiger’s strong frame with relief when the doctor came out to tell us the news.

Having come straight from the airport, Tiger had been there with me through most of the long ordeal. Even before he arrived in Augusta, he’d been constantly on the phone with me, keeping me calm.

Granddad was another rock of strength. He’d driven me to the hospital when I was too shaken to drive myself. He’d also hugged me continuously in comfort in the waiting room until Tiger came and took over that task. The doctor actually thought Tiger was my husband by the tender way he held me in his arms.

I quickly cleared that up though. “Tiger’s not my husband, doctor. He’s a dear family friend.”

I couldn’t help but notice how Tiger stiffened when I said that. But I had only spoken the truth. He wasn’t my husband. He wasn’t even my boyfriend.

Matter of fact, I had no boyfriend. I didn’t even consider Minton my boyfriend. We’d barely shared five kisses over the month that we’d gone out and there was no real fire between us. I kept him around more or less for good companionship.

After we were allowed to see Clef, I asked the doctor if it was okay for me to stay the night. He suggested that I go home and get some rest instead. It had been a long night for all of us and I could only imagine how horrid I looked.

I hadn’t even combed my hair before I left home. When the police delivered that terrible news, I just grabbed my purse and ran out the house. The pink short set I’d been about to wear to bed now seemed inappropriate for a hospital setting.

Maybe that’s why the doctor really wanted me to leave. Maybe he was trying to protect the heart patients in the hospital from my shocking attire. Why else would the doctor’s eyes be roaming so disapprovingly over my frame now?

“I’ll drive you,” Tiger volunteered, moving to stand in front of me, blocking the doctor’s view completely. I could see his nostrils flaring in anger.

Had he known how self-conscious I’d suddenly become? I wouldn’t be surprised. Tiger always seemed to know my moods. I was comforted by the fact that he was angry on my behalf concerning the doctor’s disapproving glance.

“Did you ride with Granddad or did you drive yourself?” Tiger continued, dragging my attention fully to him.

“Granddad drove my car,” I replied, grateful that he’d gotten me to focus on what was most important at this moment, which was going home to rest.

On the way home, I stayed quiet. The closer we got to our street, the more the realization of what happened tonight started to sink in.

I almost lost my only child tonight!

That shook me to my core. Hard!

I could feel the trembling start in my body even before I exited the vehicle. Granddad noticed it, too. He’d been sitting directly behind me in the car and must have seen the deep shudder that rocked my body in the passenger seat.

“Bettina, I think you should sleep over at our house tonight. You don’t need to be alone right now,” Granddad said.

“No, I’ll be fine in my own h…house,” I stammered out. “Be…besides, the hospital doesn’t have your number if something changes with Clef.” I could feel my bottom lip quivering. My eyes welling up with tears.

“I’ll stay with her, Granddad,” Tiger volunteered as he came around to the passenger side of the car. “I have changing clothes and everything.” He lifted the black tote bag in his right hand with emphasis.

I honestly didn’t have the strength to refuse Tiger. And when his comforting arm went about my shoulders seconds later, I knew I wouldn’t refuse him. I needed Tiger tonight. I needed that strength that just seemed to come naturally to him.

After saying goodnight to Granddad, Tiger led me inside of my home. Once the door was closed, he dropped the bag and held me with both arms until all the shaking and tears stopped. I’d never been more grateful to and for someone in my life.

“Thanks for being here, Tiger,” I said, feeling much calmer now and so relieved that Clef was going to be all right.

“Where else would I be when you and our boy need me?” he replied.

New tears glistened in my eyes at those words. Tiger had sounded more fatherly than big brotherly just then.

That’s when I knew how much he really loved Clef. How much he really loved me.

At that point, I could care less how old Tiger was. He was more of a man at twenty-two than 90% of the men I’d known in my entire life. In fact, I couldn’t wait to call Minton and tell him never to call me again because I’d finally found a real man.

Moving back into Tiger’s embrace, I sent my arms up to his strong neck. My lips, I sent to his. I knew he wouldn’t refuse me. I knew Tiger wanted me just as much as I wanted him. Probably even more since he’d been lusting after me for way more years than I had him.

My lust for Tiger started the year he turned nineteen. It has grown tenfold each year since then.

As expected, my tongue was welcomed immediately into his warm mouth. Tiger suckled it gently and then slightly harder as his arms went about my waist. I could feel his hardness against my belly.

I moaned, knowing that I had excited him just that fast.

Tiger moaned, too. His large hands went down to my bottom and squeezed me closer. I loved the feel of his long fingers clenching and kneading me.

Tiger’s hands didn’t stay at my bottom for very long. He seemed anxious to touch all of me and so removed my clothes within a few short minutes. I still don’t know how he managed to remove my shorts and thong. I don’t ever remember stepping out of them or my shoes.

All I remember are his kisses. They were all consuming. Devouring. Mind emptying. Guaranteed to leave a woman lightheaded.

Bending to my right breast, Tiger engulfed the rigid tip with his lips. One of his hands went below and played tic-tac-toe in my triangle. The other hand returned to my bottom for a firm squeeze.

I arched towards him, urging him on. My breath came in short bursts. My knees grew weak as Tiger continued to suckle and tantalize me with expertise I didn’t know he had.

Where had this boy learned how to do all this? When?

Boy?

This was no boy. Tiger was a man. A full grown man, judging by the size of that bulge in his pants.

Lifting me up, Tiger carried me the short distance to the couch. He sat down with me in his lap with my back facing his chest. His lips soon returned to my breast, this time the left one. His right hand cupped the other breast while his left hand went below again.

I felt that similar buildup occurring. Would I be disappointed again? Would Tiger build me up only to let me down like all the others?

That night in the kitchen had held such promise. I thought for sure it would happen then. But we’d been interrupted and I had never gotten to that peak I so desired to reach.

Before I could ponder that thought further something exploded within me. My body began to tremble for a whole nother reason now. My toes curled, gripping the rug below as I had my very first orgasm.

I just knew surprise was all over my face. I could feel my eyes widen with amazement in their sockets. A scream of ecstasy tore from my lips.

Finally I had made it to the mountaintop. The view from up there was so wonderful. Euphoric even. I never wanted to come down.

The word frigid and me didn’t even belong in the same sentence anymore. I wasn’t frigid. I was free! Tiger helped to make it so. I wasn’t even tired anymore.

My scream didn’t stop Tiger one iota. Nor did it cause him to speed up. He continued to slowly prime me like a water pump. It was like he knew how bad I needed this and wanted me to enjoy even drop of that orgasm. I did.

When I could see straight again, I started to thrust against his hand. Erotic words began to pour from my lips like water from a faucet. I said things I’d only read about in steamy romance novels or heard on adult versions of songs I restricted Clef from listening to.

And yet I meant every single word I said. I did want to do all those naughty things to Tiger. I wanted him to do all those naughty things to me. Over and over again.

To my amazement, Tiger talked back just as erotically to me. He inflamed my ears with things he fully intended to do to my body. Tonight. Things he’d wanted to do to me for years.

I was sold on everything he said. Had he been selling a used car, I would have bought it right then and there. Without even taking a test drive.

“Come on with it,” I urged, turning my lips to his again for a long kiss.

© 2007 by Mi’Chelle Dodson

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:18 AM

    I'm in awe! Your skills are outstanding! You can hold a reader for days with your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,

    That was GREEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeka: Thanks, girl. I try.

    Carmel Beauty: Your post reminded me of Tony the Tiger. lol.

    ReplyDelete