Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Professor - Author Note

As y’all know The Professor is starting Monday. Listed below are a few things that I need to go over before it starts:

1. A reminder: The Professor is one of my Secular stories, so be forewarned about the steamier love scenes and more sensitive subject matter. As always, you can trust me to be tasteful in every situation. However, I just thought it necessary to mention this in case any of my Inspirational novel readers are on board for this story and needed to know what to expect.

2. Posting Schedule: My posting schedule is Monday – Saturday. I take off on Sundays to rest and be with my family. You are guaranteed to get at least 2 posts a day, although you may get more. Ask any of my regular readers and they’ll tell you that I am a posting machine at times. lol.

3. Another reminder about the V-O-D price: It is now $8. For new readers, please note that my full-length online stories are only half-free. Meaning, I feature the first part of the story on one of my free blogs, then take the remainder of the story to my paid blog. I call that paid blog my V-O-D (View On Demand) blog.

To gain access to the V-O-D blog, just click on the link below (you can pay in advance or wait until it’s time for the story to switch over):

http://mochainterlude.bravehost.com/Orderinfo3.html

On the V-O-D, you get many of the same features as the free blog with a few extras (extras are in red):

  • Any time viewing.
  • Regular and timely posting.
  • Commercial free (no ads or specials).
  • Insider features (i.e. spoilers, story behind the story, insights & tidbits).
  • Free copy of full E-book when story is over.
  • Direct feedback from author.
  • Audio and visual effects that enhance the story.
  • Author secrets (things I usually only tell my closest friends).


Well, that’s all for now. See y’all on Monday!...maybe sooner…lol…maybe.

Suprina/Mi’Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment