Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Author Note

I just wanted to pause for a minute to go over a few important things.


Thing 1: For those who signed up for story posts to be sent to you via email by Feedblitz, please cancel that subscription and subscribe through the Feedburner widget I just inserted instead.


At the time I signed up for Feedblitz, I thought the email subscription service was free. Since it’s not, I decided to go back to Feedburner because it allows me to keep my publishing costs down. When my costs are low, I can keep my book prices low, which is a boon for you guys. So don’t forget to subscribe to this blog via the Feedburner widget, okay?


Thing 2: The Professor will go to the VOD when Baron’s ex (Megan) comes back into the picture. Right now I’m at page 117 of a 384 page Word document. Megan returns around page 189. You do the math. lol.


Thing 3: Since you now know about when the story will switchover from the free blog to the paid blog, you can start saving your coins now. For those who want to pay in advance, here’s the link:


Here’s the link to gain access:

http://mochainterlude.bravehost.com/Orderinfo3.html


For those that have already paid/signed up, THANKS so much for your support!


Suprina/Mi’Chelle

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to give a SPECIAL THANK YOU to the person that went onto my Lulu.com site and bought 5 books at once yesterday.

    I have no way of knowing who you are (because of the way the Lulu system is set up), but much appreciation all the same.

    ReplyDelete