Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Professor - Ch. 44.2

When Aurelia removed her hands from her mouth, a string of laughter spilled out instead of words. “I…I’m sorry,” she said in between guffaws.

“No, you’re not.” Baron chuckled good-naturedly.

“I would have been sorry if you were mad. But since you’re not, then I guess I’m not sorry after all,” she said even as her laughter continued on a lesser level.

“No apologies necessary.” He grinned before suddenly turning serious. “But know this, my little prankster, my brother Count and I were kings of practical jokes. Kings! We had to be in order to even the odds with our older brothers. So unless you want to find red food dye in your showerhead or green dye in your toothpaste one unsuspecting day, I suggest you make me a prank ally instead of a rival. Otherwise we’re both going to constantly be looking over our shoulders in this house and I don’t want that. Do you?”

Aurelia abruptly stopped laughing. “No, I don’t want that at all.”

Baron’s smile returned. “Good. Then we’re partners in every way from now on?”

“Yes,” she replied, moving to drape her arms about his neck, which was just as bare as the rest of him. “From now on, it’s us against the world, baby.” She offered her lips to him as she snuggled up against all that fineness.

With a deep guttural moan, Baron captured her mouth and ravished it. His hands went about her body and then started a downward squeezing and kneading trail. Televisions, remotes, and everything else were quickly forgotten as another heated tryst began.

Afterwards, the newlyweds washed up and talked about the party Baron’s parents were throwing for them in two weeks, particularly about what Aurelia should expect once she got there. They also planned a little surprise for his mother.

But nothing could have prepared either of them for the surprise pulling up outside their house at this very moment. That surprise – Jordin Summerville.

© 2009 by Mi’Chelle Dodson/Suprina Frazier

* * *

Story is scheduled to go to the VOD blog at Chapter 46

4 comments:

  1. THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!!!!

    WHY IS THIS WOMAN STALKING A MAN WHO CLEARLY DOES NOT WANT HER?

    DID HE NOT TELL HER THIS AT DINNER ABOUT A MONTH AGO?

    LAWD LAWD LAWD WHA MEK DIS WOMAN NO LISTEN WEN DE MAN TELL SHE GO WAY. GWAN BOUT YO BUSINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula: I'm sitting at my computer HOWLING with laughter at your VI lingo. I don't know if I'm laughing harder about WHAT you said than about the fact that I understood it ALL. EVERY WORD!

    LOL!!!

    After this book, I might just have to visit the Virgin Islands. I'm thinking I might fit right in. Or at least not stand out so much like a tourist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will fit right in! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to take a break and go cook diner now, y'all. I'll be back later to show you what happened during Jordin's visit.

    (Spoiler) Aurelia's gonna show out!

    ReplyDelete